BizBritain considers a complaint as any expression of dissatisfaction, however it is conveyed. We take all complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously.
Making a Complaint
Should you wish to complain to us directly, the easiest ways are:
- ia your Start Up Loans application portal if relevant;
- By email, to email@example.com;
- In writing to BizBritain, 96 High Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1AQ;
- By contacting us by telephone on 0800 888 6118 and choosing option 1.
It would really help us review and resolve your complaint if you can include the following (though we will always ask for these at later point if we need them):
- Contact details of the Complainant (including postal and e-mail address);
- The subject of the complaint;
- Information and evidence regarding the alleged breach;
- - If applicable, details of what you would like BizBritain to do to resolve your complaint and to put things right.
How We Handle Your Complaint
We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible – ideally by close of business on the third business day following the day on which it is received but within 8 weeks. However, if the complaint is complex we may need further time to investigate it fully and if this is the case we will advise you of the timescale in writing. A written final response will be sent to you following this investigation.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may seek External Resolution where appropriate.
For further information, please see our Complaints Policy: