We take complaints about our work, staff and levels of service very seriously. If you are not satisfied, please follow the process for raising a formal complaint.
Making a Complaint
All Complaints, whether they concern our services, our customer service, or our employees should be made in one of the following ways:
- In writing to BizBritain, 96 High Street, Marlow, Buckinghamshire, SL7 1AQ;
- By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- By contacting us by telephone on 01628 878343 and choosing option 2. Please note you may be asked to put your Complaint into writing so we can investigate it fully.
What information we’ll need from you
Any complaint made under this policy should include:
- Contact details of the Complainant (including postal and e-mail address);
- The subject of the complaint;
- Information and evidence regarding the alleged breach.
- If applicable, details of what you would like BizBritain to do to resolve your complaint and to put things right. (Please note that whilst we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate such requests, we are not bound to take any action beyond that which we may be contractually or otherwise legally obliged to take).
How We Handle Your Complaint
We will aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible – ideally by close of business on the third business day following the day on which it is received but within 8 weeks. However, if the complaint is complex we may need further time to investigate it fully and if this is the case we will advise you of the timescale in writing. A written final response will be sent to you following this investigation.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you may seek External Resolution where appropriate.
For further information, please see our Complaints Policy: