This one-day masterclass is aimed to develop more agile and inclusive leaders who can inspire and lead their teams. By thinking more entrepreneurially business leaders can inspire change, success and fulfilment in an organisation. We discuss the importance of a growth mindset and through a blend of online and interactive exercises we equip participants with the knowledge and techniques to enable them to drive positive change within the organisation. We focus on enploy’s six proven areas of an entrepreneurial mindset: creative thinking, opportunity recognition, tolerance to risk, emotional intelligence, self-belief & leadership. Event InformationWhat you will learn
Participants leave with an action plan that focuses on changing or enhancing up to three of their leadership behaviours.We discuss and provide tips & techniques to enable delegates to:
What is included:
- Developing a plan for how you will create an environment for high impact creative thinking sessions which will help you generate and select new ideas as well as solve problems.
- A focus on how you turn failures into valuable learning opportunities
- Reflecting on how you maintain a promotion focused attitude which fosters creativity and innovation even during challenging times.
- Knowing how to manage feelings of uncertainty, both your own and within your team, in order to lead successfully through change.
- Reviewing your current approach to collaboration and how you enhance this even further to adopt mutual influence.
- An individual entrepreneurial mindset diagnostic report. View sample report here
- Tips for success from Psychologist and author of The Social Brain, Professor Richard Crisp PhD FBPsS
- Complimentary access to one Enploy e-learning course. View Platform
- A handbook containing tips and techniques to help you transform theory into practical application with your team.
- A digital certificate (with live integration to linkedin profiles)
Book early and save £££. An early bird ticket with 20% off is available for tickets that are purchased prior to 12th January 2019.Who should attend:
This masterclass is specifically for mid-senior level leaders who recognise the need to collaborate, to create innovative approaches and outcomes and to adapt to changing needs within their organisation and industry.
You will appreciate time to reflect on your strengths and weaknesses and the opportunity to try new methods to develop yourself and your team.
We provide tools to help you to take bold initiatives in the face of challenge, be even more proactive and equipped to deliver these creative solutions and more effective collaboration.
Agenda:9.00am: Registration, breakfast pastries & coffee and networking
9.30am: Welcome and introduction to Growth Mindset and Entrepreneurial Behaviours
9.45am: Session 1: Taking the diagnostic
10.15am: Session 2: Growing you and your leadership
1.00pm: Session 3: Behaviours that drive the business - Part 1
2.50pm: Session 4: Behaviours that drive the business - Part 2
4.00pm FinishAbout Your Trainers:Sallie Allen CIPD:
Board Level HR professional. Former Head of Operations for £12m IT Services Business.Co-founder of Enploy, which is one of the Innovation Top 50 businesses in the Midlands, Sallie has 15 years experience across business management, leadership and HR.Danielle Laurent:
15+ years of experience developing individuals and training groups in both the US and UK. Currently running her own business alongside training, she is applying these principles on a daily basis.About Our Content:Prof Elizabeth Chell: Professor of Entrepreneurial Behaviour at Kingston University, London with over 35 years' experience. Elizabeth is internationally renowned and has been extensively published on topics including entrepreneurship, innovation and entrepreneurial personality. Her research was instrumental in creating our Entrepreneurial Mindset and Behaviours diagnostic.
Prof Richard Crisp PhD, FBPsS: Head of Psychology at Durham University, Behavioural Scientist and author of The Social Brain. Richard translates his behavioural insights into tips and techniques that we use to help people develop themselves as leaders.The Venue:
Our head office and Midlands training days are held at Innovation Birmingham (pictured) - the leading location for Birmingham’s tech and start-up community. It is an ideal location, just off the A38 and with fantastic city centre transport links and superfast Wi-Fi access for all delegates. Secure on-site parking is also available.What others say about our workshops:
What others say about Enploy:
- You get to talk about different things that are effecting different people and you get a different perspective on things.
- It gives you valuable time to concentrate and reflect on yourself.
- I'm much more aware of potential opportunities that I wouldn't have seen before.
You can view some our other case studies here.FAQs
- Working with Enploy is an absolute joy. They are very responsive and are always there to help.
- Enploy always go above and beyond what is expected of them.
- Describe Enploy in three words: Consultative, supportive, and intuitive.
Are there any prerequisites before attending the course?We provide everything needed on the day so you do not need to pre-read or bring anything with you on the day.What’s the cancellation policy?Cancellation is possible up to 30 days before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?Email: email@example.com
Phone: +44 (0) 121 288 0672
What are my transport/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There is secured, paid parking onsite and paid parking across the street from iCentrum.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you wish to transfer your place to someone else please just email firstname.lastname@example.org with the names to be transferred from and to.
Event Organiser: Enploy Ltd
This is a paid event. You will need to purchase a ticket from the organiser to attend
Location on map
Back to events