Start ups innovate well and need to scale; corporates have the scale and need to innovate…the answer is collaboration. The Royal Bank of Scotland has committed to helping UK businesses grow, scale and succeed through our dedicated Entrepreneur Accelerator Hubs.
We offer two programmes: Pre-Accelerator and Accelerator programme.
The Pre-Accelerator programme is an intensive, 8-week programme for early stage start ups. It offers entrepreneurs an introductory immersion day, online learning materials, webinars, digital ‘nutshells’ and a concluding celebratory awards event. This programme is complemented by a variety of events, run by our Business Growth Enablers as well as our local partners.
The Accelerator programme is a 6 to 18 month programme for entrepreneurs with high growth businesses looking to scale up. Designed to ensure that these businesses get the best chance to succeed, entrepreneurs will receive free office space, free wi-fi, free business advice and mentoring, bespoke coaching, and access to the our networks and supply chains.
Want to know more? Interested to find out what it all looks like? Think you might have what it takes? Don’t pass on this opportunity sign up for a tour today!
The tour consists of:
- Networking – get the chance to meet everyone else on the tour and some of the Glasgow hub entrepreneurs.
- Short presentation – find out more about the Royal Bank Entrepreneur Accelerator programme.
- Meet an entrepreneur – the chance to speak to an entrepreneur about how they find the programme and of-course, hear their 60 second pitch!
- The Royal Bank Entrepreneur Accelerator Hub will then be open for everyone to go and look around and speak to more of our entrepreneurs.
- Q&A – once everyone has had a chance to look around the hub, the Q&A will take place in a group. Everyone will get the chance to ask those important questions about the programme and get the most from their experience.
- Our hub tours are led by Janice Cunningham, Entrepreneur Development Manager.
Event Organiser: Royal Bank of Scotland Entrepreneurship
This event is free to attend
Location on map
Back to events