Start ups innovate well and need to scale; corporates have the scale and need to innovate…the answer is collaboration. NatWest has committed to helping UK businesses grow, scale and succeed through our dedicated Entrepreneur Accelerator Hubs.
We offer two programmes: Pre-Accelerator and Accelerator programme.
The Pre-Accelerator programme is an intensive, 8-week programme for early stage start ups. It offers entrepreneurs an introductory immersion day, online learning materials, webinars, digital ‘nutshells’ and a concluding celebratory awards event. This programme is complemented by a variety of events, run by our Business Growth Enablers as well as our local partners.
The Accelerator programme is a 6 to 18 month programme for entrepreneurs with high growth businesses looking to scale up. Designed to ensure that these businesses get the best chance to succeed, entrepreneurs will receive free office space, free wi-fi, free business advice and mentoring, bespoke coaching, and access to the our networks and supply chains.
Want to know more? Interested to find out what it all looks like? Think you might have what it takes? Don’t pass on this opportunity sign up for a tour today!
On your tour you will:
- Get the chance to network by meeting everyone else on the tour and some of the Manchester Hub entrepreneurs.
- Find out more about what the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator programme has to offer.
- See the NatWest Entrepreneur Accelerator Hub where our Entrepreneur Acceleration Managers and Entrepreneur Development Managers work every day supporting businesses to grow, scale and succeed.
- Have your important questions answered that will let you get the most out of your experience.
- Our hub tours last no more than an hour and are led by Gemma Fattahi, Entrepreneur Development Manager from NatWest.
PS - A couple of bit’s of admin: tickets are in high demand so if you are unable to attend then please cancel your ticket to give someone else the opportunity to come along. Also there is no car park at the hub, so please make sure you have plenty of time to find a parking space before your tour starts.
By registering for this tour we will get in touch with you via email with supporting information as a follow up on the event itself. If you’d not like us to contact you please email us on email@example.com.
Event Organiser: NatWest
This event is free to attend
Location on map
Back to events